IEP /504 Plan Consultation and Advocacy Services
An Education Consultant knows the school system inside and out, along with all of the types of modifications and terminology that can be overwhelming to parents. Having an expert in the field come beside your family will help provide a much better outcome for your child.
Independent Review and Research
Our educational consultant will spend approximately 3 hours investigating the following information to learn more about your child’s history.
- Review IEP or 504 Plan
- Review Previous Report Cards/Teacher Comments (if needed)
- Review Relevant Medical Testing (Studying medical testing results can help connect dots with school accommodations)
- Review your child’s Clifton Strength Finder results (code will be provided)
Review of Findings
The consultant will meet for an hour in-person or online with parents to review:
- Provide specific suggestions to support child at home and at school.
- Give guidance on how to advocatefor accommodations.
- Make suggestions for working with your child’s teacher.
- Discuss obstacles hindering academic success, such has homework struggles, poor organization, etc..
Attend IEP/504 Meetings
Our consultant will offer support to parents when meeting with school personnel by advocating for suggested changes and bring clarity to terminology and services that may be unfamiliar to the parent.
*If drive time is over 20 minutes one way, an additional fee of $20 will be added.